Friday, October 06, 2006

Autumn Leaves

My very good friend and neighbour, Dexter Moseley, does a great rendition of this classic jazz song - but that's not the point! Those autumn leaves are about to fall, and have you noticed it's getting a bit nippy. This morning we've had rain and wind in North London, very annoying when one is supposed to power walk one's way to fitness! However, I shall march on (sorry for the awful pun).

Presently, I'm updating my Blog and Web favourites. If you're into networking and making your life work have a look at Will Kintish's Blog and the one by Jim Ewan. His strapline is the excellent "Do the stuff that works"

Thanks to JPO for his donation*. If you need good I.T. support contact him here.



* Getting close to the £2000.00 mark - check out my Trek Site. The link is on the right-hand side of this Blog.

No comments: