Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A postive approach to life

Well we all try to do that don't we?

It's also the description of Beerli's number two Blog , the beautifully named Up an Atom!
She raises a number of issues in Up an Atom!, including an article on what colours mean and World Cancer Day

Beerli is one of a number of people in the Blogosphere who are plugging my Trek. I've already received a couple of donations directly as a result of the extra exposure. I look forward to reaching the £4000.00 mark which is now looming.


Beerli said...

Thank you for the plug. How kind are you?! Good luck with the final preparations.

Oh, The Joys said...

Thanks for your visit.

(FYI - Rooster Girl is just a blog code name for my daughter as The Mayor is for my son.)

Enjoy your trek - it's lovely there.