As outlined in Medical Notes by Dr Mark Porter in todays Evening Standard.
1. Broaden your mind - do something completely different.
Trekking in Africa next month is pretty unusual.
2. Worry less about your weight and more about your shape.
This is about losing intra-abdominal fat.
3. Run for charity
Well, I'm trekking for charity
4. Identify any problems in your life, face them, and take action
5. Join a Pilates class
OK will do
6. Have your blood pressure and cholestorol level checked
Did it 3 weeks ago
7. Quit smoking
8. Take the right supplements
Not sure about this one. But a Brazil nut once a day can help. Rich in selenium.
9. Cut back on salt
10. Treat yourself to a regular massage
Frequently do. Ask for Eva at "Sheline" in St Johns Wood